If you’re interested, how can you help?
1) Make a monetary donation. Any amount is appreciated! We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and can provide a tax receipt!
2) Provide books. We would love to donate extra books to any of the libraries we’ve established in previous years!
3) Make an in-kind donation of used luggage (or contents!) so that we can transport books, vitamins, school supplies, medical devices, etc.
4) Participate in one of our fundraising events!
5) Sell on eBay and designate our 501c3 nonprofit as the recipient of your donation based on the sale of your item. (You can choose the percentage of the sale to donate, up to 100%.) This link will show you what items on eBay currently benefit Guatemala Service Projects, and provides instructions on how your listings could benefit us too! https://charity.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=214918
6) Shop on smile.Amazon.com and link your purchases with Guatemala Service Projects. There is no cost to you, but a small percentage of your purchase is passed on to us! Using this link will benefit us: https://smile.amazon.com/ref=smi_ext_ch_81-4172211
7) Spread the word about our Facebook page. If you know of someone that would love to support global literacy or has a soft heart for the people of Guatemala, please share our page. Social media can do wonders to spread the word and advertise the need, but we require your help.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!